In 1959, Peter Cervelli founded Trius as a local machine shop in Hicksville, NY. Over the past six decades, under the guidance of Peter, and his son, Gary, who serves as President, Trius has grown to become one of the largest municipal equipment suppliers in the Northeast, specializing in the sale and support of truck-chassis mounted equipment and other municipal road and facility-maintenance equipment.
- In 1962, Trius began concentrating on the municipal and contractors’ markets.
- Trius expanded into New Jersey in 1989
- Headquarters moved from the Hicksville, NY, roots to its new and expanded facility in Suffolk County in 1993.
- In 2010, Trius opened a brand-new production facility in Ft. Edward, NY.
- In 2016, Trius achieved its long-term growth objective of becoming a major multi-state force for the supply of municipal and contractors’ equipment with the addition of its’ new production and sales facility in Bethlehem, PA.
Through nearly 60 years of growth fueled by superior customer support, Trius has earned an exceptional degree of customer loyalty. From its humble beginning as a machine shop, Trius now represents over 30 product lines, including some of the most prestigious equipment manufacturers in America today.
Reliable, High-Quality Truck Equipment
If you want to get the best out of your truck or industrial vehicle, never compromise when it comes to quality. It can be tempting to take the cheapest route to save money, especially with all of the discount options available on the market. However, there are many reasons that working with a reputable distributor that offers high-quality truck equipment is actually the best option:
- Reliability: Reliability should be the biggest concern when you’re shopping for truck equipment and parts. Two nearly identical parts at different price points can be very different in terms of quality. When it comes to machinery and equipment, even the smallest measurement can make all the difference.
- Warranties: Many pieces of heavy-duty truck equipment come with warranties to protect the part, cover the labor costs, and address damages if the equipment fails. We offer equipment from reputable suppliers that provide realistic warranties and stand by their claims.
- Cost: While saving money on truck equipment can save you some money upfront, it can quickly get expensive. If the part fails, it could cause further damage which costs even more to replace and repair. We stock high-quality equipment for competitive prices that will save you money over time.
Trius Inc offers high-quality truck equipment, snow plow parts, asphalt repair equipment, salt spreaders, and any other equipment that might be necessary for large vehicles in Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties. We also serve vehicle drivers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our team prioritizes excellent customer service and building quality relationships, so you can always trust that you’ll get high-quality products and that we’ll be around to help you. Reach out to our team today to learn more!