In 1959, Peter Cervelli founded Trius as a local machine shop in Hicksville, NY. Over the past six decades, under the guidance of Peter, and his son, Gary, who serves as President, Trius has grown to become one of the largest municipal equipment suppliers in the Northeast, specializing in the sale and support of truck-chassis mounted equipment and other municipal road and facility-maintenance equipment.
- In 1962, Trius began concentrating on the municipal and contractors’ markets.
- Trius expanded into New Jersey in 1989
- Headquarters moved from the Hicksville, NY, roots to its new and expanded facility in Suffolk County in 1993.
- In 2010, Trius opened a brand-new production facility in Ft. Edward, NY.
- In 2016, Trius achieved its long-term growth objective of becoming a major multi-state force for the supply of municipal and contractors’ equipment with the addition of its’ new production and sales facility in Bethlehem, PA.
Through nearly 60 years of growth fueled by superior customer support, Trius has earned an exceptional degree of customer loyalty. From its humble beginning as a machine shop, Trius now represents over 30 product lines, including some of the most prestigious equipment manufacturers in America today.