- Field-based positions available in New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania territories.
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years’ experience selling to municipalities and contractors, and have a strong background in truck-mounted equipment.
- Activities include (but are not limited to) developing and maintaining strong relationships with municipal and contractor customers, achieving territory sales goals, working closely with customers to develop bid specifications, and submitting weekly sales reports.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) are a must.
Shop: All Locations
Truck Equipment Installers/Builders
- Work Includes (but not limited to): Installing Bodies, Hydraulic Systems, Plow Hitches, Body Lighting, etc.
- Truck wiring experience a plus.
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years prior experience and demonstrate automotive electrical, hydraulics, welding and fabrication ability.
- Mechanical experience preferred.
Full benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) and 401(k)-match and more.
Trius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.